Muttenz, Switzerland – Clariant, a world leader in specialty chemicals, will use the occasion of ITMA 2015 to meet key fiber-industry players and demonstrate how to enhance style and value by adding color and functionality to synthetic fibers. The global textile and garment industry exhibition is being held at Fiera Milano Rho (Milan, Italy), 12 – 19 November. Clariant’s Masterbatches business unit will exhibit in Hall 8, Booth F119.
- Broad portfolio backed by strong support for the textile industry on display in Hall 8, Booth F119
- Color and performance-enhancing additive products available for all fiber and textile segments
Clariant fiber experts from around the world will focus attention on three major themes:
- Trend Setting… ColorForward® Interiors, Clariant’s annual color forecasting guide, provides insight into global social, cultural and political trends that can be expected to drive consumers in the near future. Four trends are identified each year and captured in color palettes intended to inform and inspire designers, architects and manufacturers in the fibers and textiles industry.
- Sustainability… The ITMA display illustrates the environmental advantages of spin dyeing using Clariant color masterbatches versus bath dyeing. Also detailed are the benefits of boosting recyclability and flame retardancy using performance-enhancing additive masterbatches.
- Nonwovens for medical applications… Clariant’s innovative color and performance materials are ideal for use in spun-melt nonwovens used in medical applications. They meet the latest industry trends for functionality and aesthetics while taking into account safety and regulatory compliance. Clariant will take part in the Nonwovens Forum sponsored by the nonwovens trade association EDANA on 16 November.
A market leader in the fiber industry, Clariant Masterbatches formulates color and additive concentrates using active ingredients sourced from leading manufacturers. These include the Clariant Additives and Pigments business units, which add to its technical knowledge base. This synergy, encompassing extensive experience and global R&D capabilities, makes Clariant an ideal partner for fiber and textile customers.